Originally Posted By J_BODY
I’ve been watching with interest since the intro of these heads into the catalog back in 12. Our W5 mill expired from water injection into the #3 cyl (2nd time). We were going to center our build around our second set of W5’s, but after the “didn’t you learn anything the first time” conversation with our builder, we sold everything W5 and patiently waited for a head that never appeared. I was actually surprised that we completed our W8 build and still no Victors back in 14.
Brett is nearing the end of a build (Victor on Ritter block) that had been completed and ran, but don’t know the details on what happened, but it ended up in his hands. That was the only engine that I’ve heard of that ran with these heads.
I understand that many of these heads go to Aussi... maybe some of those members can chime in.
Like everything Mopar related.... bad timing. If we have blocks, we don’t have heads. If we have heads, we don’t have blocks.

There are couple guys who have posted on here running Victors. One guy i think goes by Lawndart, the other guy has like a 68 cuda he runs on a stop with them if i remember right.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17