Intake spacer works well with traditional intake angles, remember the G3 intake is horizontal, the 1/4 in in increase results in an engine that is almost 2 inches wider, ask anyone who's tried to stuff a G3 in to an A-body what an extra 2 inches of width would do.
1/4 increase in DH was also the limit before lifter issues were found, it's been over 2 years since this was dropped, I'll have to check some notes as to the actual width and lifter issue.

there is a company looking to do iron block but it's on the back burner, BGE type core with 5.7/6.1 timing gear, angled oil filter mount and would use an LS filter.
4.5 bore center was considered(stock is 4.46), but dropped.

(I removed "Siamese" from the above statement, I had Siamese on the mind when I wrote it)

Bear blocks are casted in South Korea,not that there is anything wrong with where they are casted.
they were working on a 392 hemi block ,..I think that project is over(I'm Not 100% on that)

Like the new casted 409 blocks, the FE's are moving better than you would think.....FE lovers are coming out of the SBF closet , iron block Alum heads ,it's lighter than a 385 series engine by a lot.
the FE intake adaptor has opened up a whole new world for those fud heads.

not my photo

feiasun1.jpg
Last edited by ric3xrt; 05/05/18 10:06 AM.

Truth has no agenda, but those with an agenda make their own truth.
Some of us are so open minded they only see their View