one thing you may run into using the F-body booster is, it might be too big in diameter causing interference with ????. you may also have to modify the firewall hole and the booster mounting holes. with that said, i used a diplomat booster when i switched over to discs on my 64 belvedere. i believe it is real close to the diameter of the F-body. i had to enlarge the rod through hole, and drill two extra holes in the firewall to mount the booster. there wasn't anything in the way to cause interference, as this was a low option car. just some things to consider. and yes, i used the taller spindles with no issues what so ever. if anyone would read up on roll couple and handling issues, the taller spindles would be the ones they would only consider. remember, ALL factory suspension systems [with only a few exceptions such as sporty, handling types] are a COMPROMISE so the masses can "drive" the car without getting into trouble. the factory engineers spend big bucks on design as has been stated, but for "joe average" ONLY, not for hot rod or sports car guys like us. this does not in any way reflect on the latest stuff out there today, only the stuff available "back in the day".
beer