Well let's see...

ATI has some new stuff out, they and Coan are doing some Mopar stuff now that the class guys are using. Their technology is current. I would look at them.

Given the choice between a ladder bar and 4-link, given the combination and if this thing is going to be backhalfed and/or Super Stock legal, I would put a good 4-link in it with an anti-roll bar. I would also put a good cage in it with plenty of support, good frame connectors and also bars out to the motor plate. These cars are flimsy at the firewall. A full cage will allow you to use 1.625 tubing and I would do it in Moly. You will never outgrow it done this way, unless you go quicker than 8.50. If you're ever going there, then it's 25.5. I would fudge the rear axle forward some while doing all of this.

Front suspension depends on class and budget. If you can put a tubular deal with a rack in it, I say go for it. The coilovers should be supported by the front cage structure. Otherwise, a legal Super Stock type set up with fresh parts.

Use the best shocks you can afford on all 4 corners. Penskes and Santuffs are top shelf. JRi has really nice stuff with a variety of levels of sophistication and price. We've had good luck with AFCOs Big Guns on some really harsh applications and Strange are also good. I would have whoever is making the shock set them up for your combination or have Menscer or someone like that set them up.

Do everything with an eye towards cutting weight.

Last edited by CMcAllister; 01/27/18 04:59 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.