hey guys: We didn't find the NSS car we were looking for this year.
However, we just fell into a decent little 72 duster that has already been mini tubbed well so- guess its an A body for us this year, I'm not complaining about a nice Duster- grin.

Ok, help me out with as much real data as possible as I need to move rather quickly and shop is busy so- need to do things as linear as possible.

Engine- 511, engine dyno at 665 hp, 690 tq corrected numbers with a 4150 flange holly that we set up for street/strip, we may change that for a strip only car but- lets just use those numbers.

This will be a 727 car ( as of this writing) , will get with converter companies on the converter but suggestions do matter- what companies have you had good service with/good to work with etc.

Rear suspension: Spring hangers are moved in but- not a big cal trac guy on these- front spring section seems too short.

Looks like ladder bars vs 4 link , know ya'll hate those discussions but I really don't want to wade through miles of back posts to look for data.
Please give me some honest input - want to get build plan done/parts ordered.

Roll bar- at 600+ hp, built 727, right converter 3200-3300 lbs :
just an 8 point bar or do i need to go ahead and do a 10 point- this car is stripped down, will 4 corner it next week but think those weights will be close with 511/727.

Front suspension/ clearances: rebuild with good bushings /adjustable shocks etc or just slide an after market coil over /tubular K and be done?

We will likely just motor plate the car to make either easier.

fwiw to save your time/ efforts: We will be using good multi-adjustable shocks on both ends though am interested in folks preferences ( Viking, CE/Strange etc), frame connectors/ torque boxes etc- normal stuff.

Not trying to reinvent the wheel, just build a stable/safe/fast/consistent race car.
This won't see the street .

Thanks ahead of time for any help/ suggestions.

Blessings all,

Rusty