Very good story as is the one over on Classracer.com by CMcallister, I respect their opinions to a point but I feel they are leaving the Napps off too easy. If they could`t handle the operations of the track it should have been sold or look for other management. I for one hope they continue to be bashed to the point that one day they realize " man we made the wrong decision" but as Cyndi Lauper says " money changes everything". At the very least they should have held one final farewell race but then again they would have to face all the hurt and disappointed fans and racers, easier to write a faceless letter and sit home and watch your bank account grow. To quote the manager of Island Dragway" we welcome all Raceway Park racers and sponsors with open arms" And yes they have a Mopar meet called " Mopars at the Patch" usually held in June its not even a quarter the size of what Mopars at Etown was but now maybe it will grow and be better attended. Our drivers meeting is in two weeks when I get the 2018 schedule i will post the dates for the Mopar meet.

Last edited by 11secdart; 01/21/18 03:23 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV