I'm on the fence also. Part of me is like F them. Go over there and protest when they have events. But then it's like well, why ruin some other gearheads fun. Let them enjoy it till they kill that too.

last time I ran my dart there staging guy banged on my window opened the door, told me
Don't go in the 11s again, with no roll bar or you're outta here. Being a wise guy kid I said screw it it's the end of the year. I let it rip. They wouldn't give me my timeslip. Told me go to the tower to get it, if I don't I'm banned. I thought oh crap... I went in and one of the napp kids was sitting there. I told him who I was, he goes yell yell yell scream scream scream. Seriously though, were watched by the state police if I don't yell at you we're gonna get in trouble. Try not to do it again, but go have fun. I though ahh that was cool. Life happened and I parked
The car for a long nap. It sucks because we're like 20 min from there. I loved the place. ive been trying to get the car going again this year, for "nofrills" vs jamesdart race, and honestly have no desire to drive to atco or island. I don't have a trailer and don't want one. Hopefully I'll Get over it and take the ride.