Originally Posted By Thumperdart
I get the Mustang hatch deal being they flat out work from the factory but not out stuff.......... laugh2 A slo mo shot showed my rim beating the tire at 11 3/4 lbs then spinning so let the games begin....... thumbs

Witch rim, the Driver side I bet..

Also. just saw the rear pic shot of the vid and it help confirms my thinking, even though pics like that may not always show true values and may even be optical illusions in some cases.

But it appears in the pic the Right rear isn't doing any crushing of the tire. On leaf spring cars the right rear Always tries to lift. So your car 60" better with a extra battery over the right rear.

So 3 things are telling me the right rear doesn't have enough down force on launch.

1. Leaf spring cars always tries to lift the Right rear.
2. The removal of a bat on That side slowed your 60.
3. The vid pic appears to show minimal down force on that side. Sketchy I know.

So, you have maybe just 2 maybe 3 more runs/attempts this season. Now you can by the Best shock available, but you will Never get it dialed in in just 2/3 runs, Never smile

Heres what I would do, for your last couple possible outings, Temp fix only. No, don't put the Bat back in. Get a single air shock and put it on that right rear side, put about 50psi in it and give it a go. It will help keep that Right rear Planted until you get your new shocks sand get them all dialed in.

That's what I would do, bet that would Fix it. well unless, its the New carb you put on that's dropping the 60 ft because Its not tuned in yet. But, with your Carb Skills, We can rule that out Right. up