These Mercury wheels and new 225/60R/16 tires from a Grand Marquis came with this car when I bought it. I always like 15" Cragars or Torq Thrust on my B bodies but hated taking care of them. These are powder coated aluminum with some built in road rash and can accommodate any number of tire combos. On a well done car car bigger wheels and tires look good but I already have that on my 2013 Challenger. I like the rat look and being a little grubby at times so I'm leaving this car just like this while updating my suspension with some dics brakes and adding a big block with a 4 speed. The body is in pretty good shape, the floors and frame are excellent and no rot around the windows either. New leaf springs and Hi Jackers should raise the back and hopefully the big block should lower the front. It's a shame that some knucklehead painted over a B5 car with some patina, my favorite color btw but I got a gallon of some satin black single stage urathane with the car so I'm gonna see it thru, adding some old school decals on the back windows for good measure.

20171023_160848.jpg
Last edited by MoJoe; 11/24/17 07:10 PM.