Every divisional or national event I've ever been to I see the NHRA plugging into random racers ignition systems. They police it, believe me! The digital ignitions like the 7530T have a limp mode in them that only NHRA can reset. Barring some MSD employee or electronics wizard. If you try to cheat with that box, the car won't run and then NHRA will want to know why the car won't run. There are some shake/spin, on and off the throttle situations that will put these into limp mode. The crank trigger pick up came loose on my buddy's T/S car and the box sensed something being manipulated and went into limp mode. This is how we found out that NHRA and ONLY NHRA could reset it. It's really quite the feat to work on a car and work on a car and get it to repeat. It's amazing how fast some of these cars are and will repeat within .010. It comes from a lot of hard work and experience. If you get caught cheating, it won't be the NHRA doing the "policing". Get with guys who know how to race and learn from them. Better yet, go to a bracket race and sit at the finish line and watch all the shenanigans going on down there. 6-7 times out of 10 you have to look at the scoreboard to see who won.