I guess I stated incorrectly. What I meant was each carb of a tunnel ram application uses less fuel than a single carb would. TR carbs don't typically use a power valve either. Some carbs have PV's in both the front and rear and the size of the PV orifice must also be taken into consideration. They are not all the same. So 4 bowls don't empty nearly as fast as 2 will. While you should be able to maintain the fuel bowls full all the way through a pass it could get by with less by the end of the pass. You could be giving up some MPH that way and never know it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Either way none of this is helping the OP, we still don't know what he has for a fuel system. Anytime I hear someone say their car is nosing over at higher RPM's my first thought is fuel supply, second thought is valve float.

BTW I feed my carbs with blue pumps, one for each carb with -8 to the regulators and -6 at the bowls.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.