Cesar, Yes it is faster. I used to tease him about being slower than a Mopar but cant do that anymore. I had more MPH than the little red car by 4mph. Best pass I ever had was an 8.19, but it was not my only car or my main focus as that was with the big tire car. I have not raced in almost three years and with this car it is his only focus. We have both learned a lot over the last three years to get it where it is and still more left. We don't lean on the car real hard honestly. We get down the track every pass and keep getting faster. Hoping to get a few more hundredths out before the year is over, then will see what next year brings. We blew the car up in Norwalk last year so this is the first year on this combo and so far we are very happy.

We really enjoy seeing peoples reaction to the car. Especially when the come take a look at it and realize how much of a racecar it is not. As Jay said t tops still there, power windows still there, Pioneer Supertuner from the 80's still there, and works, all factory gauges still in place and working etc. Still a stock front end, factory frame, still carpeted etc etc.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"