Well we accomplished most of what we wanted. Everyone in our class, and a couple classes in front of us were complaining about the track. The east coast guys who run our class(NA10.5)said it was the worst rack they have run on all year. We certainly thought it was nowhere near as good as last year for sure but their thoughts confirmed our feelings. Anyway we had a few goals in mind coming end. All those were accomplished but still want more. Anyway we ended up qualified 4th with an 8.05. First round we bettered that with an 8.04. We ended up loosing in the semis under less than ideal conditions. Hot slick track. Slowed to an 8.10 but we also had the #1 qualifier who went 7.96. Driver did his job with a .015 lite but the extra 200 cubes from the #1 car drove around us up top to take a tight win. Were still loading up when the final was ran. Both cars spun bad at the hit and slowed way up. One thing we always do is get down the track, and did again this weekend. Just seem to not get those cars in the other lane doing anything wrong when we run them. Oh well that's racing..

We have dropped the stuff off at Koffels Place for safe keeping til the Norwalk race the 25-27th of August. Unfortunately we cannot make in changes before that race so we will keep chipping away at the tune. When the car gets back to Vegas after that race it is getting some new pieces to hopefully get us a bit more ET and Speed. If anyone is going to be at Norwalk please stop by and say hello. Got to meet a few new people this weekend and always enjoy that.

Cesar the car is all motor small block cast single 4. Weight is 2780 Ill let you all figure out the HP part. No nitrous just HP. We will be in the 7's before the year is over....Car works very well down low and we are starting to get the top half to match the bottom half. We should have put new tires on it and it bit us in the rear but we are getting there.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"