Jay it is live on Speedvideo. Here is there link. The Canadians did the research smile We plan to run the TNT Thursday if we can get parked early enough. I am not making the road trip portion this year to Chicago as I'm flying in tomorrow.

http://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/nmca-nmra-all-star-nationals-2017/

Shiloh, nope we are it the rest are scared smile Well in our class anyway. The issue is the NMCA does not use the same rules East and West. The other cars we race with in the West are BB's and they have to carry a LOT more weight out East. We race at East weight all year long, still got those power windows baby smile

We have been 8.0's this year and always looking for more. The weather back here is a curve ball for us and I'm hoping with last years experience we can get up to speed quicker this year. Just need to ad timing to burn off all that water smile Its just a lil ole 400" SB with a single 4 and a cast intake and actually fairly heavy compared to our competition because of the oddball combo.

Spareparts by all means come by and introduce yourselves. We will be in Norwalk too for that NMCA race as well.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"