Well it's back to making me mad. I keep trying it out at night now, less traffic and easier walk back home. One cop stopped tonight but was really nice and told me to give them a call if I needed a ride home, but I just walked.

First time it was im guessing low voltage on my battery. Second time, I'm unsure. Monday night I drove it around 30 miles and had no issues until I was going up a hill to my driveway and it died. Finally restarted. Today I discovered one of the ports on the back lost its cap so I recapped it and the numbers were all looking a lot better. Took it out, stopped a got some gas, then it died. Kept reading 0 rpm when cranking. Possibly my battery is going under the 12V the ECU needs to run. Or its more of the RPM noise stuff as occasionally when I would crank it the numbers would show up and it would start and then die.
I'm just going to order the distributor that Pace performance recommends. Figured I'd make it to a car cruise Friday, but doubt it anymore. Hopefully I get it squared away so I can bring to the Nationals or else I'm going to install my adjustable fuel pressure regulator I already bought and put the carburetor back on(bought it in case I would have these issues and I would keep a spare carburetor in the trunk until I trusted the system).