Running mine with timing control with MSD 6AL locked down, with initial set around 25 degrees. Without a two wire distributor you have to use the tach signal input on the FiTech. Either connect to neg side of coil or on an aftermarket like MSD the tach output of the controller. From what I read signal interference is a problem when using the tach input so a shielded signal wire is required. I connected my Aeromotive pump directly to the FiTech with the wire indicated on the installation diagram, larger gauge orange wire as I recall. By connecting direct you can use the PWM to reduce load/heat on the pump at idle and low loads.

Best improvement I found in my application was to set the idle AFR very lean. Really cleaned up the exhaust and improved vacuum. Throttle response is great!

The FiTech rev limiter is a hard limit. They recommend to use a soft limiter set a little lower than the setting on the FiTech. It should work ok if you only intend to use it for emergency situations like a missed power shift.

Last edited by HemiSportFury; 08/01/17 09:18 PM.

'64 Sport Fury, 528 Hemi, FiTech EFI, 4-speed, 4.10 Dana 60
'57 Belvedere 2dr sedan, current project in process
'19 Cherokee Trail Hawk Elite
'03 Ram 2500 CTD HO, 6-speed 214,000 miles and still going strong