Originally Posted By 1DGEMAN
I am on Classracer. No one has ever been able to make the 340 six pack competitive with a stick very few have made them work with a slush box. Steve Hahn tried in the 70's Farmer is struggling with his McCoy has a F/S but it is slow.
The TA stick combo is a natural E/S car the AAR is a natural F/S. I want to go knock heads with the Z28's current record is 10.27 set in mineshaft air. A few years back my 72 Low compression ran 10.80's in F/S in not so good air.
Buying someone else's Carbs is not the answer. I have loaned people my Thermo Quad and tried theirs and we both slowed down. I expect the Holleys to be the same.
What I was looking for in my post was a general range of jets to get as a starting point. I have collected several carbs but few parts. The BLP jets look like a good way to go just looking for jet sizes.
Thanks, Rod

If you go w/BLP, use their conversion chart which compares holley jet #'s to get you close then tune from there. I'm not a 6-pack guy so no help there.......... thumbs

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....