mr. P., battery has been disconnected several times with cables being touched to drain any residual "'lectric" from the computer's inner guts. also, we did unhook the IAC after warm up, but like the dumazzes we are, our biggest mistake was to NOT write the results down so we could refer back to the results. this weekend looks good weather wise now, but i'm not sure we can get the car out due to other projects [can you say "honey do"] being "suggested". as we are both retired, maybe we can get on it next week. as has been mentioned several times, the TPS has been looked at several times and run through it's range, both on and off the car, passing [in my opinion] both the voltage and ohm tests. next time out, a notebook will be in the tool bag with my OTC scan tool. maybe then, i can positively say what results we get with what is tried. oh, i forgot to mention until it was just brought up. this conversion is used with an eliminated EGR valve. i fabbed a block off plate to take it's place, so that is one item we don't have to concern ourselves with. you guys are really trying to help out, and of this, we are SUPER appreciative ! bow
beer