I do not have pics. Also, the OEM resonator was large, heavy and took up too much real estate for me to have the custom exhaust I was looking for. As far a engine size, I did state that it is a 6.4 and the 3.5" piping is OEM. If the factory put it there then I would expect it is sized right and be the most efficient for the vehicle it is on, which I believe I also stated it is a RAM 2500 HD. The exhaust system and the addition of a CAI system gave my truck about 2.5 more MPG and a noticeable seat of the pants feel in additional power. I also notice less shifting with the trans and it definitely shows its oats pulling a 5th wheel. I knew I was going to do the exhaust when I bought the truck. I priced a cat back system and the prices were upwards of $1,000 for quality systems. I had my entire system custom done for $600. Used as much of the OEM pipe as possible (no reason not to) and swapped out the muffler. The bulk of the work was done from the muffler back, all custom. The guy welds everything and does exceptional work. The J pipe is not a cheap bandaid to a built in resonance problem, it is a scientific fix the factory recognized with their addition of resonators, except, they seem to want to use the bulky overweight real estate stealing factory ones. All this being said, I am not an expert but have found out what works for me. I don't need anyone telling me about how J pipes are a cheap fix, should have kept the factory set up, if I don't like noise don't put this or that muffler on. Everyone has their own opinion and that is great but this worked for me and I thought I would share it with the MOPAR community.