I have run the dual quad version of those old Wieand intakes.

Throughout the many years, most of the uninformed and unexperienced laughed at it. When they saw how the engine performed; several said they needed to get one of those for themselves.

We ran the dual quad version in a 1975 Dart race car, a 1979 Chrysler 300 with a 440 swap, and in an old rail(front engine dragster)for about 19 years.

As for the single quad, I used to always sell them very easily to the really old school guys for about $90. They were always happy with them.

I bought a 1972, 440 clone of a 1971 Roadrunner that had this intake on it. The car ran fine, and blew the tires off of the car at highway speeds. The car was rotten and was only bought to harvest the new build, high compression, 300 mile 440/727. This engine got the dual quad Wieand and went into the rail.

Too many cars, too many parts, too little coin, too little space to work in, too little time left to make it all happen! Update: down to one ride, still too many parts, a little more jingle in the pocket, gaining space, and it's going to happen this year!