Originally Posted By Sport440
Originally Posted By J_BODY
went to Comp Chassis in Phoenix and spent money.... that's what I did.

No need to be arrogant. Who is Comp Chassis by the way, any good? beer

Ron and I have an understanding.... and chop on each other when the chance is provided laugh2 He's pretty much relegated his own racing to the back burner to support his kid.... who is a great kid with a passion for the sport.

The Canary is a cool old school build. It aint perfect, but it's a family tradition that keeps going. To be perfectly honest, I'd try to modernize it some, and that would start with a mucho better front end set up.... but they do have more irons in the fire than the average joe for sure.

Comp Chassis has done pretty much all the work on both of my cars the 20 years I've been in the desert. I went to them on a few recommendations and have always been satisfied with the work and how the car performs. Living in the plains states to get any work done you pretty much knew your car was going to chassis jail.... Comp has gotten any project I've needed done in a timely manner. The last big visit was years ago when I adopted my dads Duster. I took it in for a full cage and tube K front end complete with coil overs and rack steering. Also had them fix the ladder bar set up.

prior to me molesting the Duster, we also ran a complete K from a 73 era scamp (easy way for disc and big bolt pattern). I seem to recall having to change the pitman arm and idler, but I'm thinking it was more for a clearance issue. I know on wheels up shots, the camber was quite noticeable, but nothing like that coming down.