The World blocks I used had the "no name" main studs, and on two of them they wouldn't torque up to their spec(which is quite a bit lower than the arp spec).
So, buy new arp stud kit, TQ to arp spec, mains out of round, crank just locks up.
Have to line hone mains.

Check cylinder bores...... Sizing is "okay"...... It's usable...... Except they didn't set the stroke on the honing machine correctly, and the bottom 3/8" of the bore has zero honing marks and is .005 undersize.
Luckily I checked this prior to ordering pistons........ Cuz you can't just hone the bottom 3/8" of the bore.
By the time I get the bottom opened up, and get it all straight again, the bores are .0025" oversize.
I ordered pistons to fit the new bore size, but had I "assumed" I could use the block at the "finished" 4.500 size I would have been screwed.

The two blocks I got from Bill Mitchell's were both like this(a few years ago now).
The third one came from somewhere else, and it was a real mess all around.

One off friends has a CNC block machining center and he does all kinds of blocks for several shops in his area......... He tells me about 1/2 the time they're not really all that great in terms of sizing, finish, true to blueprint specs, etc.

It's just another mass produced part........ Inspect/adjust/tweak as req'd before use.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads