I would have had my OEM SE tail panel restored by same guy but he said he had one already done, pictures were gorgeous, I sent out to several others to confirm it was a good exchange. Thought I would save some time. I did ask the guy if he still had my SE tail panel and he replied no, and kind of took offense as to the SE panel not fitting. I know the backside of the SE panel has a bunch of little hammer marks on only the right side, but he told me he does not remember the condition the SE panel was in before he worked on it but that he doubts very much he stretched the metal by that much. I have contacted my body man to go see the car at the assembly shop to see if there is anything he can do. He waited until he had the SE panel before he painted the car so I am assuming he trial fitted the SE panel. When the assembly guy received the car he told me the gaps looked all ok. But again, I am 1200 miles away so I can only go by pictures and telephone conversation. We did not find out until just a few days ago about the SE panel, not ready for that part to be installed anyways, but he had extra time on his hands and he likes to stay busy.