Originally Posted By ProSport
Man Henderson keeps blowing the tires off, hope he gets it figured out. The lime green Duster broke after the burnout.
Something is bent or flexing under the rear of the car. Since we put the new 765 in last fall, it's either knocking the tire off, or driving hard left and trying to power stand.

I have put a LOT more bar in it, to try and push nose down.....didn't work. In the past anti-roll adjustments fixed the going left, but not now. I have resorted to dialing in rear steer to try and make it go straight. It's 60 footing hard but we can't keep the nose down. For the next pass, it has 65lbs on the nose and we already had 56% on the nose as it was. I have moved the kits around and have 3 turns of rear steer in it. THAT isn't right. This will be the last race for the stock style G-body suspension. It's going in the chassis shop next week to back half it, Tired of fighting with it...........Mark Menscer had the best comment......"man, that thing is just pissed off"...........LOL!!!! Even trying to pussyfoot it to get it down, it's going 1.06 and 1.07 60foots with the nose 8" high

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 02/18/17 03:33 AM.