Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Nobody said anything about your car being that. But you have posted several questions here, as well as putting up this video. Only trying to help you, based on what I see. If you would rather not have any more comments from me........I will gladly bow out, just say the word.

Trying to make a small tire leaf car 60ft hard is a tough job. You are doing fine, but there is definitely more there. In case you haven't noticed, I don't sugar coat things......LOL!!! Ask me what I see or think and I will tell you. I would rather hear things straight and that's the way I tend to give it. Some are not like that and I understand that as well. We are grown men, should be able to have a conversation and not take it personally..........because it's NOT personal. You don't know me, I don't know you.
I didn't realize you were trying to help.🖒.. reading from your post and others here on this site have been a great help... thanks I'm going to make the move to the 275 Pro at the next race.
I'm sure I will have many questions for you concerning that... I see a lot of the guys try to make the change at our local tracks.. and they are not successful.. I feel there may be a slight advantage to the tire and I want to make it work.
I will probably a bunch of questions soon

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb