Quote:

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I am using the Delta shorty headers and will need a larger exhaust with crossover section to suit it. Would you by chance have photos of your 2.5" exhaust as installed?

I'm also planning to start with new rear leaf springs and take it from there. Is there a North American source for Jensen-specific springs (other than K&D) or are you having yours custom-made locally?

Regards, Dave

Killer looking mill!

I'm getting springs made locally I'm pretty sure. My buddy has a spring business and he's been begging me not to ask him.
I do have pics of the exhaust somewhere, or my brother does. It wasn't easy- I had to buy mufflers with the same outside dimension as the originals, and then I had to modify the mufflers- I cut the inlet and outlet off each muffler and I now have an S curve (so to speak) coming off each inlet and each outlet of each muffler.
I saw pics of a few Jensens that tried 2 1/2" exhaust, the rear would hit the pipe as it exited the mufflers. Took a couple hours and 4 U bends, a bit of cutting... a bit of welding, but it was doable. I toyed with the idea of an X pipe but I couldn't see it happening as far as clearance and space went.
If you were local I think I have an H pipe that bolts up to the Delta Motorsports headers.... in my shed or garage... I'm not using it.

CrAzYMoPaRGuY