Originally Posted By 11secdart
i have known Billy Nees for years he is generally a good guy and very knowledgeable on Stocker combos. About 25 years ago when he still had a shop and lived in N. J. I was living in a condo and could not do an engine swap on my Dart there, Billy let me do it at his shop and even helped and would`t take any money. As well as having several cars of his own he drives for other people also, the Firebird he drove belongs to Larry Pappas and it used to belong to the late Lloyd Mckay. Good luck with your Stocker combo, those old Darts and Valiants are cool. so is Stock Eliminator. Isn`t there a guy around Kansas that runs a Valiant S/S 273 stick combo that flies? Long time Mopar guy Billy Belafato from Westchester Cty. N.Y. built a 66? Valiant 273 stocker a few years ago that ran well ( low 12s) but i haven`t seen it in awhile.

I think Billy Nees just wants Stock to be the way it used to be. I kind of agree with that, but people have spent money on aftermarket parts now that were declared legal. I'm talking with Billy Bellafatto about his 273 parts. He's got a Diplomat or something else now and on to a new combo. Matt Steen at Victory Engines run the Valiant in SS.

http://www.victoryengines.net/

Floyd Lippencott IV