Originally Posted By 1DGEMAN
Looks like I opened up a can of worms by sending you over to Class Racer. All that whining about the LD4B. I think anything we can do to get more Mopars involved the better. Way too many chebbys out there now.

Yeah, Billy Nees got going on wanting to kill the LD4B. I can see wanting to keep Stock pure, but the cat is out of the bag or whatever the cliche is on that? Hopefully your post put the brakes on in the lights. I was going to kill the whole thread but some didn't want that and I couldn't find a way to delete it.

D^3, I can understand the big engine over the 273 build scenario. It doesn't cost much more to build the bigger engine and you don't have to wind the snot out of them. Stocker and SS racing under rules is a unique deal. I was hoping it could be a more of a "dime rocket" as they call it, but it's not looking like I can do that.

I didn't expect to get some much interest on Moparts or Classracer with the 273 deal. That little engine has some fans and a couple of new guys wanting to build a similar combo to mine. Thanks to all for your info and inspiration on this combo.

Floyd Lippencott IV