Originally Posted By justinp61
Originally Posted By BradH
Originally Posted By GY3
Originally Posted By BradH
Hmmm... they don't have a forward-facing scoop... so they must be street legal, right? wink

Are you planning a Discovery Channel debut on Street Outlaws?

You bet! Here's my plan:
1. Get divorced a 2nd time & give the wife full custody of the 3 children
2. Raid whats left of my 401(k) to get the $$$ necessary to buy & build the ex-Pro Stock car into a "Street Outlaw" car
3. Go broke finishing it and alienate my ex-wife #2 & kids
4. Beg, borrow & steal my way onto "Street Outlaws" and call out Farm Truck for the right to challenge for the #10 spot
5. Get my nuts cut off on the tree by Farm Truck, then lose control of my car at about the 330' mark and roll it into a ditch, destroying everything I've sacrificed since Step 1 of my plan for about 4 seconds of "fame", plus any pre-race interview time & post-wreck footage
6. Load my now-trashed ex-Pro Stocker onto the back of the rent-a-flatbed that caused me to maxed out my Visa card
7. Drive home in total disgust & disgrace
8. Post about it on Moparts
9. Hang myself

Sounds pretty well thought out, right? Guess I'll start by telling the wife tonight at HER BIRTHDAY DINNER. whistling

Fixed. biggrin

Ho hum tired Already been done...many times.

Might be a good deal, if you can pick it up at Pomona after they are done with first round and before they have an opportunity to get it back to the shop do any "make it suitable for public consumption" activities.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.