I have been accused of my dyno being "happy" so we had 10 corvettes from Ktech get dynode on there mustang dyno early one morning then came here and we ran them on mine . All made 2-6 hp less on mine. Dynojet dyno is the only certified dyno for nasa. Being that it is a fixed weight it is way more repeatable than an eddie current type dyno. For one if you are looking at numbers on chassis dyno you are miss using it. It is a tool for tuning. I see more often people not happy with their results because they read on the internet that it should have made xx more then what we got. The real advantage to a eddie current type dyno is that it is a little more accurate when doing low speed drivability. The op shows some very nice numbers there, it looks like a nice piece,but all he got was a number. Show us the fuel curve,what about the runs that he changed timing was it a pay raise or pay cut. getting the bace line is just the number but by not showing the fuel curve dosnt show what direction to go. thanks Flame on.

Last edited by JAKE68; 10/20/16 11:23 AM.

JAKES AUTOMOTIVE