Don't take this the wrong way, but it is obvious you are VERY new to this and need a lot of help. My advice is either put slicks on the car until you get somewhat of a handle on something, or get some help. Many more attempts like that video and the motor is going to be hurt.

Radials and big power take several things to be successful. Good track, which Milan RARELY is. Very well set up car and someone involved who really knows something about racing on radials. Not sure any of those are present here

Someone above said I posted something "angrily". Don't even know what that means, it's text and as such there is no implied emotion. It's just to the point with no sugar coat. That's the way I like to hear it myself, so that's the way I put it out. That said, myself or anyone else on here could say "try this, try that" but frankly it wouldn't matter. The amount of experience on the board with radials and big power is small. The amount with radials, big power and a blower is likely ZERO. So you need to find or hire some help to get you sorted out

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 09/25/16 08:10 PM.