Shock mount to cage = 1 5/8" from top of factory mount (centered) to cage. I don`t use the stock style shock any more. Drill through the side of the factory mount for your through bolt. Use spacers to center the shock.

Rad Mount and Cradle Assy. = I don`t have any better shots of this , but the rad mounts consist of the lower 1 1/2" x 3" aluminum channel between the frame with foam tape where the rad tanks sit.The stock front rails were extended with 2x3" aluminum also. the extensions telescope into the stock rails perfectly and are pinned in place , allowing the complete rad assembly to be removed by dissconnecting the rad hoses and pulling the pins. The upright supports are made from 4" aluminum angle (swiss cheesed) as you can see. What you can`t see , is the back which is thinner (2" angle )Which accepts bolts 3/8" which clamp the rad in place . I again used foam padding to cushion the rad tanks. The car can be moved and worked on without the front clip in the way.

The 1" aluminum tubing used as the front fender support, was made to the same dimensions as the original rad wall . MEASURE EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU CUT ANYTHING OUT !
Hope this helps ! PM me if you have any questions.
chryco

Gas is fer washin' parts ....Alky`s fer drinkin' ...Nitro`s fer Racin'!