I had an 84 model back in the early 90's that I swapped a turbo II engine from a Le Baron that had been T boned into.. The biggest hurdles at the time was the wiring and the axles.. At the time there were very few references for wiring diagrams so I spent a lot of time figuring out which wires on the turbo harness needed 12 volts for the engine to run and which ones in the original harness I could use to supply it..I also eliminated everything that was needed for the A/C since my Rampage did not have A/C.. IIRC I only ended up needing to splice 6 or 8 wires of course that was 20+ years ago so my memory could be a little fuzzy.. the Le Baron had pretty nice aluminum wheels on it that I liked so I swapped the hubs/ spindles so I could use them..I do not remember what the axles I used were for but I do remember spending a large part of the day at the auto parts store going over the books and making phone calls till we found some that would work.. surprised a lot of people a lot of people with how fast it was till they found out it had a turbo engine and Ma Mopars upgraded turbo computer..