Those intake rockers are located by the needle bearings against the snap rings. If they are off center, the bearings are out of place and need to be moved. You may need to buy new bearings to fix this. They are needle roller bearings, .750 outside diameter, 9/16 or .563 inside diameter, and .500 (1/2 inch) wide. About $5 each. You can make up the tools to press them in and out by shortening a 9/16 bolt to about 2 inch of smooth shaft, and a piece of steel tubing, 3/4 od that will slide over the bolt , sanded down to go through the .750 rocker body, about 1 1/2 inches long, just longer than the rocker body is wide. Take measurements of the depth the bearings are on rockers that fit, then push out the bearings on the offending rockers and carefully press new ones back in where they need to be. You now have the tools and know how to fix a hurt rocker, but the shafts are usually toast if a bearing lets go. I have spare shafts and bearings for repairs. The exhaust rocker bearings are 3/4 wide, otherwise same dimensions. These offset Jesel intakes have been a huge pain in the butt for me, lots of bearing failures, as you read about. I am currently running bronze washers that run between the intake rocker bodies and the rocker bar. All the intake rocker snap rings and spacers are not used. To get the right thickness I had to order washers that were 7/8 diameter by .062 thick, then open up the center to 9/16 with a die grinder. You can't drill them, at least I couldn't.

Last edited by gregsdart; 09/21/16 02:53 PM.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky