Originally Posted By KOS
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Now I`m a bit confused and don't want to hurt anything and I street drive w/91 Shell sometimes and wanted to race w/av gas so maybe I'll stick w/the 101 VP-101............ work

your not gonna hurt anything trying it maybe just your pants pocket you keep your wallet in.like the other post said go check out yellowbullet tons of guys running it with good results.it also dosent change my tune at all from c12 or sunoco112 or anything else ive tried non-oxygenated only when i run q16.airplanes take off at sea level so the altitude thing is BS.....they have way more load on them at take off.

When you take off below three thousand feet you leave the mixture at full rich. when your taking off above three thousand feet, if you have been trained properly, you should lean the mixture out to best power during the run up and enrich it to 25f to 75F degrees rich of peak from best power. Those motors use the extra rich fuel mixtures at full rich to help cool them at WOT shruggy Once you foul a spark plug on takeoff or while taxing on the ground when above three thousand feet you learn to pay attention to the mixture. Av gas you to be availble in many octane ratings from 80 to 145, not anymore except at the Reno air races shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)