Ever since the Deluxe Champion and Super Sport days, I always bought Fire-Stone.

They were good enough for top fuel and funny cars then and I tend to stick with things that don't foul up on me. That's why I still drive MOPAR. up

Fast forward to this year. I put Fire-stones Fusion tires on both mini vans. They are what Fire-stone has for an economy tire these days instead of the Deluxe Champion. Not sure if they have a size tall enough for you. The 16's are 28"X7", the 15"s might be wider. That car is not here now. They are decent tires so far and hold up to 50#s of pressure on road trips to help mileage. Time will tell how long they will last. I put 350 miles a day on for work last winter and am now doing about 140 miles a day. The tires are quiet and feel great. They go through rain and snow just fine, but I dropped the pressure to 35#s for the snow and saw a drop in mileage.

I am looking at the receipts now and I paid $163.00 for a pair of 235-70-15 on the '01 and $121.00 for a pair of 215-65-16 on the '07 with everything included, even disposal of the old tires...

I have mechanical Aptitude.
I can screw up anything.