Your work looks good. Watch the area of the Shortside radius on the long wall. There is water underneath that hump if you try to grind it out. Laying it back will pick up flow but if you go to far you will hit water. I did my first set nearly 30 years ago in my parents basement using a green black and decker 3/8 drill and a bunch of Stones I got from somewhere. I was hooked from that point on. Don't be afraid of making mistakes in the process of learning but only risk what you can afford. If it is your only set of heads be careful and don't push the envelope. If you can get a Junkhead to play with. I had it bad! I would buy expensive head is just to play with and know that they were going to be jumped when I was gone. But I learned a lot through it all. When the Buicks came out I played with them. When the Brod when big dork Buicks came out I played with them. When Brodix came out with the CV/SP 330 I bought a set of them too. W2's, a set of Battens years ago....I bought a set of w9's to rip around on....actually 1000's of hours grinding, flowing, testing, probing....had an SF-110 for years them sold it and took a few years off....read that 'bad relationship'!... That passed and I bought an SF-600 and continued!!
It truly CAN BE an addiction!!!
Keep up the good work....be patient and most important have fun!