I've been installing the QA1 Mopar (e body) tubular lower control arms this weekend and after I was done with the install on one side I feel that the lower control arm is pointing to far upwards.

Worked on the car again last night and I removed the UCA bump stop and pushed down the UCA / LCA assembly as far as I could get it before the UCA hit the frame rails / bumb stop bracket.
I was then able to rotate the torsion bar socket one notch before the torsion bar adjust leaver was hitting the crossbar / block for the adjustment bolt, reinstalled the torsion bar and added pressure to the torsion bar with the same amount revolutions on the adjustment bolt as before the first disassemble.

I guess the torsion bar adjustment bolt assembly has to be installed in the LCA but backed off all the way when I rotate the torsion bar socket to the right position?

Please see attached images. I still think I'm pretty close to the previous result, still the LCA have a very flat position with the thoughts to that the suspension is not under any load from the weight of the car.

I'm running 1970 Plymouth Cuda OEM drum brake spindles witch I assume should not cause any of the described issues?

My other concern is the torsion bars, I'm running Firm Feel Suspension 1.12 inch torsion bars. I have the bar marked LEFT on the left-hand side of the car but is there such thing as a front and back end on the torsion bar?

Please let me know if there is anything more to the torsion bar install than putting some grease on the ends and slide it through the crossmember hex socket, install dust boot and then into the LCA hex socket. And at last lock the bar in place with the rear locking clip.

001 (2).JPG002.JPG003.JPG

1970 Plymouth Cuda, 512cid on 230 400 block, 5 speed manual.(TKO 600)
1970 Dodge Charger 500, 446cid, 5speed manual.(TKO 600)
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner, 383cid, 5speed manual (Tremec TKX)