Originally Posted By Chassisman
I didn't read all the posts....let me first say...I WAS AT POMONA.....#2 I had dinner the the D7 director/Winternationals race director (Insert mustache here for those who know...LOL) Saturday night. We watched the broadcast as we relaxed at the dinner spot. He says "We have a LONG list of things to fix for TV"....yes...they do. But the REAL shocker is that FS1 ONLY Broadcasts the race. It's filmed...produced...edited...etc...by the NHRA. I did not realize that. He says NHRA put's it in the can for FS1 to beam out.
My 17yo was with us....first thing he says..."Where are the R/T's and the Qual spots on the graphic?"..."And why is the graphic so darn small. Race director looks at him and says....Good question.
It will get better.....newbie gitters...

I believe that was the case with ESPN2 as well. They just did the filming. I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

If that is the case, how much more practice does NHRA require? If they haven't got it right by now, chances are they never will.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston