I think all in all it was nice to finally see racing again on TV. I think the pro stock cars were awesome, a lot of the cry babies in the off season seam to have some things figured out. For me seeing pro stock off a little is just fine, much closer and a lot better, just my opinion. remember I am a very small fish in the pond that enjoys watching the unlimited budget guys race. The one that really stuck out was Greg Anderson, he seams a little humbled, but they are getting it together faster than most and that could be because of Hogan Manifolds and Bo Butner helping them out a little. At least that's what I thought Jason Line and Bo said yesterday.

The show will get better. For all the things everyone is bitching about on here, why don't you call fox and tell them that you will pay for all the fixes that you think will make everything just the way you want it. And then listen real close for the Dial tone or the voice mail box to start.

most on here obviously have no issues chopping others down on here, how about you take a shot at the big Monster that you feel just cant do things right. Take all the money in your savings account and go run the broadcast so we can all punch holes in your efforts.

Rant Over

Thank you
Kiddart