I sure am enjoying reading this thread. Just a few weeks ago I started a "winter maintenance" thread on changing to Isky bushed lifters in my 100% street driven HEMI. (I am still waiting for the lifters to arrive). The real life experiences shared on here are helpful. But what about those of us running a solid roller on the street at LOW rpm? My understanding is that is the hardest on roller lifters as there is very little oil splash/feed at idle and low rpm.
For me it came down to this: With needle bearings, there is a chance of severe damage or even losing an engine. Possibly hundreds of miles from home. With bushings, I may have wear that causes me to have to rebuild/change them but I will NOT lose an expensive engine due to a needle bearing going through it.
As a side note: The Isky top of the line bushed lifters w/oil feed to the trunion, are several times more expensive than the prices listed so far on this post. But to me they are cheap compared to the engine that I am installing them in.

DSCN1415-001.JPG