The problem lies with the fact that a LARGE percentage of guys simply do NOT understand electricity and how it works. They do not understand the ENTIRE circuit has to be up to the task and that the ENTIRE circuit includes the ground side.

I see NICE cars all the time with a 3 dollar, 4 gauge cable from Auto Zone, that runs from the battery to the chassis and that's IT for ground. The guy is scratching his head wondering why it won't start and nothing works right.

Many have NO idea how a relay works, why you need one, or even what it is........much less how to wire the durn thing. It's pitiful.

I covered in another thread, that the chassis is about the WORST thing you can use as a ground, yet guys continue to do it..........why? Because of the proliferation of "old school" guys who come and say "well, I have done it that way for 40 years and had zero problems".........whatever, fine, good for you, but what works and what works better are two different things. I can get my clothes clean beating them on a rock, but a washing machine works better

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 01/06/16 02:59 PM.