Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Originally Posted By Thumperdart
My junk likes the wt. in the back but this is good info for sure........... thumbs
Maybe........maybe not. The weight in the trunk, gives it more rear percentage.........but with less rear percentage, the "hook" issue may have just as easily been fixed with shock adjustments and hitting the tire harder.

Too many guys try something a couple times and then conclude "well, that didn't work". You always have to keep in mind, that when you change ONE thing, that may require you to change something else, to get the most benefit from change ONE. Seldom if EVER, is loosing weight from the car a bad change. Just may take a tweak elsewhere to optimize that change

Understood, and my first 1/8th mile outing after the wt. removal and only one batt. sucked and spun like never before but still went 6.20 at 111+ mph so ya I need more seat time but again, too fast for a bar so,.......... shruggy

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....