I'm kinda with Frankenduster in my thinking on aftermarket parts.

If it deviates from factory then there needs to be a good, cogent and applicable reason for it.

The RMS setup is based on the Mustang II suspension. Not a suspension I am impressed with. The reason the MII originally got popular was that it was a compact, easily swapped suspension that gave cars from the 30's and 40's modern (compared to buggy sprung solid front axles with non-self energizing drum brake) steering, braking and suspension.

I don't think anyone with any knowledge of the two would claim the stock MII is a better choice than a stock A body front suspension or brakes. One could argue that the R&P is an improvement, but I find them twitchy and the stock MII ackermann is iffy.

So why would I want to put an arguably less effective suspension in my car? Granted the RMS setup is not stock, but I don't see it as better when costs are compared ($4750 as of right now), except in one area, room for exhaust and oil pan. I also don't see the engineering tests to show that the RMS system transfers the load in a manner that isn't stressing parts of the original chassis in areas not designed for it. I also do not like heim joints for a street car. That's a race part that is found in a race application that routinely gets inspected, but not a street car where my wife could jump in a drive it. I also do not like cantilevered tie rod ends, or front steer setups.

For the cost of an RMS front suspension, sans brakes and engine mounts, shown above I can put a full front and rear Hotchkis or Firm Feel stock based suspension in, with upgraded brakes and have change left for other things like having FF clean, straighten and fully weld my stock K member, or a Borgeson box. Add brakes and mounts to the RMS kit and I could do both.

Throw in the street lynx rear for another $2k and I could be sported aluminum heads instead.

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.