Originally Posted By 67autocross
Originally Posted By Frankenduster
It is okay to disagree. I have Rick Ehrenberg in my corner on this one. As soon as I hear of millions of RMS owners log over 100,000 miles each in their cars with their cars, I'll send you a cookie.

What part of my post do you disagree with? The part about welding back in the bumps stop not taking a lot of time? Or was it where I said the OEM was stronger than the Alterktion?

You are really working hard at keeping that cookie, first you have to hear from millions of RMS owners, they have to log over 100,000 miles, each in their cars, with their cars (in and with at the same time or both?), with those kind of parameters I don't think I need to check the mail anytime soon for that cookie.

The OP stated that he advised his customer not to do anything that's not bolt-on due to it being a matching number car. Last time I checked, cutting off factory pieces from the car does not qualify as bolt-on.

I'm not saying that RMS is good or bad, just pointing out that it does not fit what the OP is asking for...

'67 is an abbreviation of 1967
67' is an abbreviation of 67 feet
They are not interchangeable.