Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Originally Posted By 1967dartgt
Originally Posted By Bull1tt
I know a few guys running the HDK setup, and I know Denny, so I am biased. But it is a nice setup: http://www.moparsuspension.com/mopar-suspension-kits/a-body-front-suspension-kits-67-76.php

While the HDK kit maybe nice, it is a blatant copy RMS kit. I wouldn't purchase one for that reason.
No, it's not a blatant copy. Similar maybe, exact copy....NO. It's a K-member for a Mopar. Of course they are similar........they are all similar because they all do the same thing and bolt in the same place. How could they not be similar

That's the great thing about the Internet, you are intitled to your own opinion. You may feel this way Monte, but I have had talks with a certain owner of a company on this subject and he feels otherwise. It's funny how RMS offers all of those options on his front end and now so does HDK. Interesting, but just my opinion. It's great being able to drive to RMS and Tory's shop to be able to talk face to face on these matters. RMS by far offers the most options for your front end kits.

Last edited by 1967dartgt; 12/27/15 12:52 PM.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction