Learn about detailing clay or Nanoskin like products. Never polish, seal or wax finish before first preparing by removing all particles that have adhered to it.

Don't cheap out on your microfiber cloths and in particular with your spray on quick detailer products. I have found Pinnacle Crystal to be perfect for my needs. Expensive, I buy by the gallon, so net is cheaper than buying lesser products by the pint. Most such products have no replenishment of protective sealers or waxes that the solvents in the quick detailerd strip off. These sealers/waxes protect your finish when drying after wash or wiping down with detailer. No wax the friction causes scratching and holographic swirls we all hate.

Use a quality waffle weave microfiber cloth for drying if you do wash car with water, and never do that without using a quality car detergent,,,lubricates finish. Use a quality microfiber wash mitt and keep it throughly clean.

Check out the Spotless Water System for rinsing after washing.

Purchase a 'quality' orbital buffer and learn to use it along with only top quality polishes,,,I use the Menzerna line,,,there are others.

image.jpeg