Originally Posted By Charger446
Again,thank you all for the replies and suggestions, the engine in that last video sounds a bit similar, but mine doesnt change when the engine warms up.

Im pretty sure the bearings were installed correctly, once the motor warms up, the pressure will stay between 40 and 50 PSI, its pegged when cold.

I need to look at the side to side clearance of the aluminium rockers as I know for a fact I added a few shims this time around to get the roller over the valve stem centered. I know I have a few that feel very tight, I cant even get them to move at all.

John, If you have a cut up cover that you wouldnt mind bringing by, that would be great, let me know if you are around later this week. Thanks again guys!!

Mike

FWIW I was worried when I first fired this thing up. To the point where I was chasing everything. A friend stopped by and said sounds ok to me (has a lot of experience)then another told me his Ross pistons were loud as heck too, and long story short the engine had at least 40 runs on it (driven to and from the track) ran 11.30's shifting at 64-6600 and lots of street blasts when I sold it. Still running hard from what I understand.