The shop where it was supposed to get done cancelled on me because it is a one man affair and he got sick.
I wanted to get it out on the road and drive it, so I took it to my regular shop that does all types of repair and gave them the specs.

Car got aligned, I'm happy with it, but I'm not sure that they did it exactly to spec because they forgot to print out the sheet for me.
I asked for the sheet specifically and they didn't do it, and my father delivered the car to the shop and picked it up for me, so he didn't realize that they didn't give it to him. When I called and asked for it later, they said they couldn't do it.

I don't know why making the printout is so hard, especially for a shop that I generally find very competent.

It drives quite nicely now, and with some additional upgrades made this summer (Hotchkis Fox shocks, Hellwig rear sway bar), it can really wrap around the twisties.

I will continue to drive it and will likely post an update to another thread I made in this section soon.

Last edited by Sneke_Eyez; 09/21/15 02:32 PM.

1969 Satellite Wagon - G3 Hemi Swap Incoming. | 1969 Coronet Post Coupe.
2002 Intrepid ES | 2009 Ram SLT | 2004 300M Special | 2002 300M Pro Am - Hers

Are you a New England Mopar Enthusiast?
Come check out the revived NorthEast Mighty Mopar at www.northeastmightymopar.com
!