Originally Posted By Streetwize
Tony, The motor should make right around 560/560 with absolutely wall to wall torque....and this guestimate should be fairly accurate based on a very similar 442" (401AMC based) stroker combination that made 545/545 on the dyno with very similar (slightly less) head flow and cam. It's pretty follows my default Streetwize SB stroker recipie, but the W2's are an added bonus, plus Stephen's gonna fab up a nice set of 1 7/8" headers to fit the chassis. I'm stoked how cool this thing's gonna be for real street driving. So light with so much power. BTW that Jeep CJ-7 runs easy low 12's....at around 3800 pounds w/d. There's vids of it on youtube (type in wizerulz).

So....at around 3100 pounds curb weight with a 3800 stall 9 1/2" UCC converter and 3.73 gears it ought to move pretty seriously quick but be extremely docile for street driving.

Tony your cars were really the inspiration for this one bow

Funny how that works. Actually, it was your engine builds that inspired my combos... Your wagon is going to fly! That is some awesome power to weight right there.

2 kids and a dog